Thursday, November 09, 2006

Free Stuff, Free Stuff!

Who doesn't like to get free stuff? This site has hundreds of articles on all sorts of ways to get freebies. What really piqued my interest was free stuff for babies. Now, granted, Zane is over 20 months old, but he still uses a lot of baby things like diapers and wipes and baby shampoo, so this is good news for us. They also have a special section on free stuff for pets from Petco and Petsmart. Although we are currently pet-free, that may not be the case for long, and I know a lot of people who could use some pet freebies. Oooooh, there's a special section of beauty freebies as well, with a current offer about Estee Lauder. (Limited time offer, but I wanted to let you know they have some real quality items.) Nice.

Ok, I really don't need this, but I couldn't resist looking at the dating freebies. Since I am off the market, I do get a kick out of being somewhat matronly and enjoy thinking someday I might like to be a matchmaker. Just a little fantasy, though. You should probably stick with the professionals. These are just the tip of the iceberg. Check out what other sorts of free samples, they have to offer!

No comments: