Sunday, November 05, 2006

Postie Patrol 2: Sensitive Stomachs BEWARE

Ok, it's not really THAT bad for sensitive stomachs. I don't want to scare you away from watching this funny video of the Postie Patrol going out to have fun with another postie.

If you have been watching my blog, you know all about PayPerPost and have seen the first Postie Patrol, where they gave out the PPP love to an unsuspecting Postie (one who blogs for money at PPP) in the form of a contest for money. That was fun, but I think this vid may even rival it. Perhaps it's the addition of the Blue Monster. I kinda like that thing. Must be all the Speedtv going on.

I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but just had to let you know, this involves an eating contest with a former fat kid and money on the line. Check it out:




~t

No comments: