Monday, November 13, 2006

Zhoup

Zane is getting better and better with his talking and his eating. Kevin made some awesome homemade chicken noodle soup (with real Polish kluski noodles that we thought we'd only find in Milwaukee!) and homemade trolls. I mean rolls. For some reason, they came out kinda ugly lookin', but very yummy. So, we nicknamed them "trolls". (Thanks to Deliah, dead or alive (we're not sure), for the recipe.) I have just been keeping him barefoot and in the kitchen these days. If only I could figure out how to get him pregnant, we might have that little girl yet. (No, not really.)







Closeup on Zane's Carb "Zhoup" below. He requested a roll, some crackers, and some chips with it, which Kevin honored. I think there is also a chocolate chip cookie in it. I am not joking, people.



~t

No comments: