Monday, November 13, 2006

Where is a good bra when you need one?

So, I've been thinking about bras lately. I need some new ones. But I am still nursing and hoping to lose more weight. Don't know where the twins will end up, so I am still waiting.

I dream of finding a great fitting bra, but I think I may need some professional help in doing so. I'd love to have a fairy-bra mother who would just come and measure me in the privacy of my own home and find me the perfect, supportive undergarments to make me look fabulous. Certainly not to brag, but I have a nagging feeling (or should I call it a sagging feeling?) they would end up being plus size bras. Oh well.

Shopping for bras can be so intimidating. Do you remember your first bra-shopping experience? I was mortified shopping for teenage bras. Simply mortified. I actually rather like buying bras now, it's just the sizing issue. It can be hard to know if you are getting it right. And a great fitting bra can make all the difference in your look.

~t

No comments: