Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ninja Battles!

Well, if only my stepson really were online, he would love this game. But since he isn't, I will pass on the information to you, sweet readers. (He was just wearing his Ninja Costume around the house tonight and said, "Well, sometimes I wear it to be a ninja, and sometimes, you know, I just wear it as pajamas.") Anyway, here is the game:

NinjaBattles - Join the Battle!

This is so cute. I know, I should probably say it is cool or rad or hip, but I thought it was cute. They can describe it better than I do, so here is what NinjaBattles - Join the Battle! is all about: It is "a free browser based RPG. Join the battle and play as a Ninja or Samurai. Complete missions or attack your enemies. Buy weapons, estates and bribe the local peasants to revolt against the other team. Enjoy the $500 cash prizes handed out to the best players every round!"

There is also a forum where you can chat with other players. I always like that aspect. Again--building community online. Not just nameless, faceless ninja battles. They become your friends!

Lots of fun!



~t

ps: Thanks Ninja Admin. I don't know what happened there, but I appreciate your help.