Saturday, November 04, 2006

Apparently it's obvious that I'm not from around here.

But I do NOT say "pop" for carbonated beverages. It's "soda" all the way, man.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Inland North

You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."

The Northeast
The Midland
Philadelphia
The South
North Central
The West
Boston
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


And a water fountain you drink from will forever be a bubbler. A "water fountain" is some statue of a Grecian lady in a toga pouring water out of a bucket. If you are really crazy, you might jump in during hot weather, but you would NEVER drink it. Yes, I'm from Milwaukee, Ainnahey!

Shout out to LaDonna, as I stole this from her blog.

~t

1 comment:

Kevin Shamel said...

It won't let me post my survey in your comment box...

I got the West.

Surprised?