Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Button Under Stress

Well, if you've been reading this blog, you know that I am no stranger to weight loss issues. Mostly, it is brought on by pregnancy. And then it just stays on until I get vigilant. I haven't gotten QUITE vigilant enough yet. Weight Watchers works for me, but I've been slacking too much. Not to mention all the CANDY from yesterday. Weakness for chocolate.

When you're working too hard, it can be very difficult to take the time to take care of yourself, eat right, and exercise. PayPerPost President, Ted Murphy, shares his "button under stress" and "fat kid" story with the rest of us. One of the things I like about PayPerPost is that they are very good at putting a human face on their company and staff. It feels personal and real.

Anyway, here's Ted's story in his own voice. It's a little sad and a little inspiring. Check it out:



You CAN do it, Ted! And hey, I like asparagus. Just probably not in such great quantities. Kudos to your parents, though. Sounds like they taught you how to deal with adversity and work hard to achieve your goals and it shows!


~t

No comments: