Thursday, February 22, 2007

How's Mercury Retrograde Treating You?

Well, I've talked about Mercury retrograde more than a few times on here, so I'll just leave it to you to find the links if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about here. Search my blog. Or the internet. You'll find it.

If you know what I'm talkin' about, then you know what I'm talkin' about. I miss being around people who understand Mercury retrograde. Of course, Kevin does, so he is a good person to talk to about it. There are just so many things that happen during a retro period that make me go, "Oh, this is sooooooooo Mercury retrograde!" And then, when I see it happening to others, I say the same thing, and it's sad when they don't get it. I just want to comfort them with a "It's just Mercury," but they don't know what the heck I'm talkin' about, ya know?

Allright, sorry for the long rambly post about nothing, but there ya go. Mercury retrograde. I've dropped things, I've cut things, I've had my car in the shop for the few days we really needed it, I've had blow ups with family. These are the stuff of the trickster retrograde. And now I must go make something very specific happen for my little one who will blow a gasket if I don't.

~t

No comments: