Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hey! I got a job!

Oh man, I have been a neglectful blogger over here. It's been busy at the homestead once again. Did I blog about my birthday? I don't think so. I did so at my other blog. Check it out. But, the big news right now is that I got a job, and I started today. Tiring. Whew. I'm only starting part time and even when I go to full time, it should be between 30 and 40 hours. I've decided to not really blog about my job. Just tryin' to be smart. Fly underneath the radar. Keep out of trouble.

It was hard to leave Zane today. I had a 6-hour shift with an hour lunch toward the end of it. That was a bit weird. So, I came home. He did not understand that I had to go back until I got up to leave. Then he said, "Miss you, Mommy," and his lip did that little pre-cry quiver, but he was able to hold it back. Wah!

So, I guess I'm technically not a Stay-At-Home-Mom any longer. It was good while it lasted.

~t

No comments: