Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Caspian's First Day of School!














Caspian started school today at Roosevelt Elementary. He's in third grade. Wow, I can't believe this is our FOURTH first day of school. He's getting so much older all the time. And his behavior has been much MUCH better lately. Whew.

There has been a flurry of activity here with tons of houseguests (that will come in the next post). Caspian and I took off together the other day to do his school shopping. We like shopping together. Kevin isn't such a good shopper, so Caspian and I have done most of his shopping together over the past few years. We have a very organic sort of system that we have settled upon. We tend to agree, with a few exceptions. And we are both really good about how we compromise and how we don't and respecting the other person's choices. It works out well. So, here he is in one of his new outfits for school. ("Outfits" makes me sound old, doesn't it? Am I old? I think I might be getting there.)




















~t

No comments: