Monday, September 11, 2006

Houseguests, Part Deux

Well, the fates conspired to have Kevin's family here at the same time his friends were here, so this was all sort of going on at the same time. Of course, I didn't have time to write about it until they were all gone.

Zane finally got to meet his other grandparents! It was very exciting. Grandpa Bill enjoyed teasing him and teaching him about his watch and Grandma Nancy did some nice peek-a-boo action--one of Zane's favorite games. Zane also got to meet his cousin, Jackson, who just turned 3 years old. It was such fun to see the two of them playing together.


Jackson likes to have his picture taken, and very cutely would show up in most shots if he could. I like this next one, because it reminds me of the sort of upstaging that the Muppets tend to do to each other for laughs. (Just to be clear, this was originally a picture of Zane sitting on the chair. LOL. But that picture wasn't nearly as good as this turned out to be. I love the Muppets. Manah Manah.)

I also got to meet my sister-in-law, Darla, for the first time. That was lots of fun. Here we are, hamming it up together.


Here are the dudes all hangin' out together:

Grandpa Bill even got in on this one:

That's Uncle Gene and Aunt Kay's backyard. I don't seem to have gotten any pictures of Aunt Kay. But heck, my mom was there, and the only picture I got of her was when she fell off the chair. Bad, BAD daughter. I won't post it.

It was great to see everyone and hope to see you again soon!

~t

No comments: