Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Book on Appreciative Coaching

I've written about coaching on this blog before because I have a certain amount of passion for it. I think coaching is a brilliant development in our evolution that can help innumerable people reach higher and higher potentials all the time. Not only have I intended to become a coach, but I am not using coaching skills in both my professional and personal life.

Now, Capella University faculty member Sara Orem has co-authored a new book entitled Appreciative Coaching: A Positive Process for Change. The process focuses on the strengths of the individual involved to guide him or her to the greatest success using positive questioning, mindfulness, and other techniques. The goal is to inspire individuals to grander views of the future so that they might achieve more.

Capella University is a fully accredited online university that offers both bachelor and graduate degree programs, including an online mba program.

~t

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: