Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hey, I made a video!

Well, it's not my best work, but I thought I'd capture my little tyke on video since we hadn't in a while. He has been growing like crazy, talking all the time, and in general, just being too smart for anyone's own good. Lately, I've just been working--ho hum. I've been losing weight again--Yay--but not having a whole heckuva lot of time for blogging--boo. I think I will always write in this new format I'm creating--not. (Collective sigh of relief from my 10 readers.)

I've been trying to think of all the cute and funny things Zane has been saying and doing lately and I just can't! Oh dear. I'm worse at doing a baby book than I thought I would be. I gave up the baby book so soon, but I tried to make myself feel better, because what was my blog but a big ole baby book? Well, heck. Oh well. Let's hope the Akashic Records is getting all of this. Don't know what I mean? Here's the great thing about the Internet--I'm not going to explain it to you. Go Google it. Ha. Ok, obviously I'm sassy tonight. I'm hoping I have now babbled long enough that I can go grab my code from youtube. Hang on. Dang, only at 80%. What else can I tell you?

I've been working on manifesting wealth. And freedom. I dig freedom. Kevin is watching some dumb thing on TV that I don't want to watch. Ugh. I hate it when I don't want to hang out in my living room because there is some dumb thing on TV. In general, that's most of the time, unfortunately. TV is ok, but in general, I find it annoying.

Now, here's Zaaaaaaane...



(He doesn't say much, but he looks cute. I'll try to get a more stellar conversation next time. Babies. You just never know.)

(Ok, I know he's not REALLY a baby anymore. But he likes to be called one, and he'll probably be my only, so I'm stretching it out. So sue me.)

~t

No comments: