Friday, April 13, 2007

Working is hard work 2

Wow, this is funny. I decided to title this post "Working is hard word". When I started typing, it came up in my drop down box as something I've used before. I guess working really IS hard work. Or I'm just a dork. Or both.

Man, I keep trying to get back into my groove and find more time for writing, but it is difficult. My job is challenging, fun, and rewarding, but pretty draining. And it seems I'm forever doing something extra like training or homework for training or filling in for someone. Yikes. So, I just keep on trucking along.

Meanwhile, my bloglife languishes. (Think "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof" when you read that.) I still haven't finished organizing my freakin' Easter photos. I gotta get with the program, but sheesh, I also have to be at work at 7:00 a.m. in the morning again tomorrow. (Did you note the "a.m in the morning"? That's one of mine and Kevin's favorite silly phrases. People actually say that.)

I guess the photos will be forthcoming when they are forthcoming. We've been working on manifesting more money, and apparently the way that comes about is working me like crazy! Gotta rethink that one...

~t

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We all talk silly, how many times do you hear people say ATM machine? Automatic Teller Machine machine? My plumber called my water heater a "hot water heater", which in sense is saying the water is already hot.
Hmmm, didn't we have this same discussion over the term duvet cover?

Terri said...

LOL. Love ATM machine too. I've always called it a hot water heater! Good point. I do believe you are right on the Duvet cover. I think I even checked the definition to find that one a valid phrase. That Duvet is actually the comforter. :)

Anonymous said...

Silly people. I never say anything silly. Nope, not me. Definitely not!

Stop working so much and come visit me!

Terri said...

Awwwwwww. Visit you where?

I could probably make it to your blog.

Your house might be more challenging. :)

Anonymous said...

I use the same phrases a lot I find out too! Glad work is rewarding, and sometimes a shift in priorities is good.

Anonymous said...

When I say "a.m. in the morning", it means I am talking about way earlier than I even want to consider, LOL!

Terri said...

I like that usage of it, Cass!