Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stone Hawk Rehab

Although I have personally never gone through a drug detoxification, I have certainly witnessed friends and family having to work through different addictions at numerous times in my life. It's not an easy thing to do, but definitely an admirable and often life-saving step to take.

I believe in doing things as naturally as possible. When I read about the program at Stone Hawk, it sounded like a positive way to work through a very difficult time. Their program focuses on removing toxins from the body through "long periods of time in a dry sauna, literally sweating the toxins out". They also stress the importance of proper diet, exercise, and supplementation.

Again, I have not experienced this program personally, but if you are looking for a natural way to get drug free, I would say it's at least worth looking into and learning more.

~t

No comments: