Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm on the front page of Helium.com!

I had heard about moneymaking opportunities at Helium for a while before I actually took the plunge in the end of October. I wrote three articles, but nothing happened for a while. Then I started making money, slowly. Very slowly. But here's the magic thing about Helium: it's residual income. You can make money on your articles there forEVER.

And TODAY, I'm on the front page with the very first article I wrote there, on going back to work after having a baby. Check it out! Page down...I'm writing under the name Terri Valerian. (If it's no longer March 2, 2007, you can find the article here.)

This is what it looks like on the front page:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you want to see all of my Helium articles, go here. But beware, I have been writing on a weird mix of topics because I go there and write on whatever whim strikes me. You can also write your own article, but it can take a couple weeks to get original topic articles approved. I like going there and seeing all the different things people have written. It inspires me to come up with something myself.

If you are a writer and are interested in writing for Helium, I can send you an invitation. Please only request one if you are serious, as I have a limited number to give out. Email me at terri@shamelesscreations.com. As I said, the money is slow to build, but I have faith it will grow.

~t

3 comments:

msquared said...

I'm curious about how much money you've made, if you don't mind telling me and how long it's taken to make that much.

I might be interested in helium

Terri said...

It's all going to depend on how many articles you have and how popular they are. It started really, really slow. Like I didn't have a cent for a couple months on the three test articles I wrote. Then they started to get more popular and I wrote more. The more you write and the better quality, the more chance of money. You also have to rate other writers to get your articles rated so they (hopefully) move up. Now, since 10/31 with the 9 articles I've done, I've made enough to get something at Starbucks. I know, now much. But, it grows by little bits every day whether I do anything or not. It's something that grows over time.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are doing well with your articles there...front page...clap, clap, clap