Sunday, December 04, 2005

These Boots


were made for
WALKING!


Ok, so he was officially barefoot when it happened, but Zane took his first real steps today! (Who can resist a picture of little baby boots?) He's been playing around with walking for weeks, months perhaps. But today he walked from me to Kevin completely unassisted for about 5 steps. He did great. Watch out world, here he comes.

The especially sweet thing was that he was ready to do it yesterday, but Kevin stopped him because I wasn't at home.

I said, "You don't have to thwart his progress on my account." But now that I did get to be here for it, I'm glad. Was a special moment and I have an extremely thoughtful husband. I am very lucky.



~t

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go ZV! Go ZV! Its your unbirthday! Its your Unbirthday!!

Way to go!!!

<3 ya buddy!