Friday, September 05, 2008

New Blog: Manifest Laboratory


Well, if you're here, perhaps you read this blog sometimes. And if you read this blog sometimes, you'll know that I haven't been writing in it too much lately. I'm in the process of reorganizing my blog life. I'm going to be taking down my other blog (so I won't link it) in the next couple months, since I haven't been using that either. Not sure yet how much action this blog will get from me. We shall see.

However, the exciting news is that I've started a brand new blog, right here on blogger about a topic that I'm very passionate about: Manifesting! (Conscious creating using sound spiritual principles.) The blog is called Manifest Laboratory. Here's what it looks like right now, although that is subject to change. I like the crazy Kermit the Frog green to tie in with a sort of creativity in nature, Jim Henson, and crazy lab assistant Igor idea.

It's a place to share my manifesting stories, and the books, tools, and processes that help me to create the life I desire. I plan to share stories about what I have manifested and what I'm currently working on manifesting. I like the idea of it being a "laboratory" because it's a work in progress. (I also like to pronounce it la-BORE-a-tory because it's more fun.) It's a place to experiment, have fun, and share our knowledge of what's working and how we did it. I am also willing to post stories from readers on their manifesting experiences.

Here's a quote from the first entry:


I plan to use this space to explore and report on my own experiences using information and techniques I've been gathering for over 10 years. Some of my favorites include The Conversations with God series by Neale Donald Walsch, The Abraham-Hicks material, and The Secret (of course). I'm sure there are many more, but we'll get into these as this blog progresses.

Check it out!

~t

No comments: