Friday, September 19, 2008

6 Things: Tagged by my husband

Egad. It's a good thing I'm freeeeeeeee.

Kevin tagged me.

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

6 Random Things

1. I am feeling so free today that I'm going to break rules 4 and 5. I can't be bound up by these fules. Ha ha. That was an "accident", but I like it as a new word. foolish rules = fules. Unlike Kevin, in general, I tend to follow the rules. However, I occasionally break the fules.

2. I like making up new words by combining two words together. Like things like "Bennifer" and "fules".

3. I enjoy celebrity gossip to a certain point. If I ever get stressed out and need an escape, I tend to go to people.com. That's about as far as I go. Ok, that's a little bit of a lie. I also tend to check in at Pittwatch. I can't help it. I love Brad and Angie. And the kids. I try not to go to other sites or read trashier mags or search out pictures that celebrities have not authorized. I think that's so rude and dangerous to the celebrities we claim to love. I like Pittwatch because Sherry (the blog writer) works to be very respectful as well. It's one thing to be a fan, and quite another to be a maniac. I try to be a fan. I did purchase the people mag with Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline on the cover. They are too cute.

4. I am left-handed.

5. I might be going to a law of attraction certified facilitators training program. It's in Victoria, Canada. We've always wanted to visit that area.

6. This is my favorite chocolate. Send me some. Link also in sidebar. If you are Kevin, you can just get it at Ralph's. I loved it even before we moved to the PNW. I love the PNW.

Ok, here's my big tag: Heather!

I can't think beyond that right now. I have other blogging friends, but since I have been mostly absent from the bloggy world aside from a crazed addiction at Manifest Laboratory, I have not stayed up to speed with them. They have probably already done all these. They are very hip to the bloggy world and tag each other like mad.

~t

3 comments:

Kevin Shamel said...

Wow. I didn't know you liked chocolate...

Unknown said...

Oops, I almost forgot rule #6!

Here are my 6 things.

That chocolate looks delish!!

I did not know you were left handed (or maybe I did and forgot), my oldest sister is a lefty too.

Anonymous said...

Jimi Hendrix was a lefty...so its all good