Sunday, November 09, 2008

It's a New Day. My Obamamania Continues

Yes, my Obamamania is continuing. Well, Obama and Will.i.am. It's just so exciting. Love it. Hope. Progress. Unity. Peace. It's a new day. I can't help it. Obama's Aquarian ascendant is about 2 degrees from my Aquarian sun. I don't know what the rest of the world's excuse is, but for me that means his personality projects the core of who I am. Wow. The Aquarian age, peeps. We've been waiting and here it is.

Oh, and I LOVE THIS VIDEO! Lovin' the Will.i.am.



I'm so into politics and following world events now. I really didn't before. I thought I didn't care. But I guess I just had no hope. Now I see that the world really is going in a good direction. I guess I knew the world was going in a good direction, but to have leadership in the United States going in the direction of peace, intelligence, unity, innovation, and progress is so exciting. What a relief!

~t

No comments: