Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Finally proud of America again!

I think this says most of it. More eloquently than I would.



Well, I'll say a few things. Here is how I feel. Simultaneously like I can finally relax and that I'm ready to help. Like if President Obama called and said, "Terri, I need you to do x, y, & z." I'd be like "I'll get right on that!" Other people are feeling that way, too. It's exciting.

How exciting is it that he won on a platform of positivity? How exciting that we are all included?

Yes, WE can!
We are one.

Oh my goodness, the Aquarian age just arrived.
2012, bring it on.
To quote Michael Stipe, "It's the end of the world as we know it.


And I feel FINE!"


Ok, I thought I was done, but although that was a strong finish, I have more to say.

I was quite moved by how calm Obama was at his acceptance speech. I am quite moved by his manner, which seems to say. "Ok, good. That part is done. Now let's get to work." I find it brilliant that he is already not only tying in to the most inspirational storytellers of our time (MLK), but also sharing the message that it's not going to happen overnight and it's up to all of us.

It's up to all of us.
It's a new day.

No comments: