Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sedona Travel

Sedona is a very popular destination for those interested in metaphysical studies due to the vortex energy associated with that area of the country.



I traveled there a few years ago and especially enjoyed the natural beauty of the area. There's been a lot of talk about camping at one of my forums recently. I will show you my favorite way to camp:





If you are interested in travelling to Arizona, a lovely place to stay is the above Southwest Inn at Sedona, combination bed and breakfast.

I recently had a somewhat disappointing stay at a hotel, so I'm a little bit more inclined to go with only the best when I travel. This place looks like it fits that bill. A unique combination of a small luxury hotel and a top quality bed and breakfast, with large beautiful rooms and fantastic customer service, Southwest Inn has been voted "the best place to stay in Sedona" three years in a row by "Sedona Scene". It looks really good right about now.



~t

No comments: