Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Online Dating Services Compared

Although I am happily married, I sometimes fantasize about being that sweet little matron that meddles in everyone else's lives and does a bunch of matchmaking, hopefully for the better. I really haven't done it, because it isn't totally in my nature and the isolated incidents where I've tried meddling haven't really worked out too well.

But, I do firmly believe in a little bit of matchmaking, and if I'm not going to do it for you, I think an online dating service is a great thing to try.

Did you know that I actually worked for a dating service as a receptionist when I was in college? And on top of that, I met my husband online. And I met my first, disastrous internet boyfriend online. So, I know a little bit of what I'm talking about.

Since there are so many options out there, I was very excited to see this site containing Dating Site Reviews. It can be an intimidating step to take, and having as much information as you can get before making a commitment is definitely a good idea. The site itself is attractive, easy to navigate, and has some fun extra articles on dating. I think I have to go send this link to my friend Amanda...

~t

No comments: